** PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW CLOSED TO NEW REGISTRATIONS **
Lurie Children's is pleased to host the Advanced Practice Provider Conference: Providing Comprehensive Care. This program is designed for advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants.
Please find details on the conference listed out below.
To register, please click on the "Topics/Speaker Bios" tab above.
Location & Time:
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
11th Floor Conference Room
225 E. Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Saturday, January 26, 2019, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For PA: This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 7 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined.
For APN: 7.25 contact hours (1.00 contact hours pharmacotherapeutics) will be awarded for this event
Lodging, Transportation & Parking
Fairfield Inn & Suites | 216 East Ontario Street | Chicago, Illinois
Rate: $99. If you are interested in hotel lodging please email us at APPConference@luriechildrens.org. We will review reservation information at that time.
There are two train stations (Amtrak and Metra) about two miles from Lurie Childrens.
- Union Station | 225 South Canal Street | Chicago, Illinois. 800.872.7245
- Oglivie Transportation Center | Citigroup Center | 500 West Madison Street, #3610 | Chicago, Illinois. 312.496.4777
Parking is included in your registration. When you register for this conference, please be sure to check off "Yes, I plan to park onsite". Parking will be provided at the Huron/Superior Garage. You can enter the garage on either Huron or Superior, east of St. Clair. The garage is connected by a bridge on the second floor to Lurie Children's.
- Early bird rate offered from September 1, 2018 through November 23, 2018: $175 ($150 for students and Lurie Children's providers and staff)
- Full rate from November 24, 2018 through January 19, 2019: $200 ($175 for students and Lurie Children's providers and staff)
- Late registration rate from January 20 through January 28, 2019: $225 ($200 for students and Lurie Children's providers and staff)
- Fee includes all meals and beverages, continuing nursing education hours and on-site parking.
- Note that the registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Click on the "Topics" tab above to register.
Thank you to our conference sponsors: